Is your baby constantly nursing?
Have you ever wondered if blue Gatorade will increase your supply?
Will your milk loose nutritional value?
Milk supply myths will completely change the way you think about your milk supply. We love busting myths, and these are some of our favorites.
If you are a new listener, we would love to hear from you. Please consider leaving us a review on itunes or sending us an email with your suggestions and comments to [email protected]
Things we talked about:
Abby’s Myth List:
- Breasts don’t feel full [5:03]
- Pumping = supply [12:35]
- Baby is constantly nursing [19:15]
- Baby finished a bottle after breastfeeding [23:02]
- Leaking [28:54]
Dianne’s Myth List:
- Milk isn’t fatty enough [9:12]
- Blue gatorade [21:31]
- Loses nutritional value [27:02]
- Less milk at night [30:38]
- Baby is allergic to the milk [32:20]
- Milk never came in [33:10]
The Tip of the Week was from Michelle Anne Palmer from the Badass community [18:20]
Related episodes we either mentioned or we think you should check out for more information~
Here is how you can connect with Dianne and Abby~
- Abby Theuring https://www.thebadassbreastfeeder.com
- Dianne Cassidy http://www.diannecassidyconsulting.com
Music we use~
Music: “Levels of Greatness” from “We Used to Paint Stars in the Sky (2012)” courtesy of Scott Holmes at freemusicarchive.org/music/ScottHolmes